Saturday, September 22, 2007

Janamashtmi ki ulti masti

The ultimate event for us the funseekers |-O

Janamashtmi as celebrated in ma college rocked aal the fun seeking late sleepers out of their beds and into the field.
Now u will be wondering wats such an attraction.
The answer is ultimate fun. Though hygiene lovers might have hated the event but ppl like us simply had a rocking time.

College organises a Matki Pod competition annnualy on janamashtmi.
Now for those who do not know matki phod I'd elaborate more.
The rules are simple. Their is an earthen pot filled wid milk hung in the mid air suspended from a rope. What is expected of teams is to form a pyramid and break that pot with the coconut provided. It might seem easy but its where the fun starts. the pyramid has to be formed amidst attacks of water, mud grass and wat not. ( Sharp and hard articles excluded obviously) The scene is so full of fun and the ground so full of water and skiddy that its not an easy feat to acheive.
The scene was very good wid ultimate weather to support the cause.

I had lots of fun throwing mud at others specially because I was not in any pyramid to get hit.

Can't think of ne better way to describe :(

wat has happened to me.
A gr8 fun seeking even and am not able to describe.
Much shame falling on me for the failing cause :(

help me ppl
console me |-O

No comments: